Toil & Trouble|Merino Wool Yarn| Hand Dyed Sock Yarn| Self Striping Yarn
This Gorgeous self striping yarn is hand dyed in stripes of Midnight Black,grey , witches brew (purple), monster green and pumpkin orange. This creates a 5 colour stripe, with each colour being approx 3-4 rows, depending on your tension.
Add one of our halloween minis for contasting heels and toes. (see under mini skeins)
Anything you create with this beautiful yarn will be incredibly soft. It is perfect for scarves and socks.
Although our yarn has been washed, there could still be some bleeding due to the fact that it is hand dyed. This is normal.
- 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon 4 ply
- Each skein measures approx. 425m per 100gm
- Mini skeins are 20g and approx 85m each 75% SW Merino 25% Nylon
- Tension is approx. 28 sts per 10cm (4") on 3 1/4mm needle (US3)
- Weight: 1 Fingering & Sock
- Hand dyed
- Made in Australia
This yarn can be machine washed on a short, gentle cycle in warm water. Lay flat in the shade to dry. Do not tumble dry in dryer. Use warm iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned at 30 degrees Celsius.