Denim - Squishy Sock Yarn
Denim, Hand Dyed Merino Nylon Sock Yarn
This hand dyed, Squishy sock yarn is 75% Superwash Merino wool and 25% nylon, 22.0 Micron. Nylon provides extra strength making this yarn long lasting and easy to work with.
Hand dyed in a semi-solid Navy Blue. It is perfect for all your knitting or crocheting projects including shawls, gloves and socks. It is even soft enough that it is suitable for use in creating children's and baby clothes.
This fingering weight yarn is slightly plumper than our Platinum yarn but equally as lovely to work with. The yarn is produced by Nundle Woollen Mills in New South Wales, Australia.
Although our yarn has been washed, there could still be some bleeding due to the fact that it is hand dyed. This is normal.
- 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon 22.0 Micron
- Each skein measures approx. 400m per 100gm
- Also available in Platinum sock and Silver Stellina
- Tension is approx. 28 sts per 10cm (4") on 3 1/4mm needles (US3)
- Weight: 1 Fingering & Sock
- Hand dyed
- Yarn produced by Nundle Woollen Mills, NSW, Australia
This yarn can be machine washed on a short, gently cycle in warm water. Lay flat in the shade to dry. Do not tumble dry in dryer. Use warm iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned at 30 degrees Celcius.
Please allow us 1-2 days to put your order together and get it shipped out to you.