Sparkly Gemstones Yarn
This soft merino wool yarn is great for all your knitting or crochet projects. It is hand dyed with a base of grey and splashes of purple and navy blue. Created with superwash merino, nylon and a touch of silver stellina, this yarn can be used for making beautiful scarves, socks and blankets. It is perfect for knitting clothes for babies.
Although our yarn has been washed, there could still be some bleeding due to the fact that it is hand dyed. This is normal.
- 75% Superwash Merino / 20% Nylon / 5% Silver Stellina
- Also available in regular sock yarn (see other listings)
- Use on its own or pair with "Denim"
- Each skein measures approx. 400m per 100gm
- Tension is approx. 28sts per 10cm (4") on 3 1/4mm needle (US3)
- Weight: 1 Fingering & Sock
- Hand Dyed
- Made in Australia
- Sample in pic knitted by @knittingismyjam
This yarn can be machine washed on a short, gentle cycle in warm water. Lay flat in the shade to dry. Do not tumble dry in dryer. Use warm iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned at 30 degrees Celcius
Please allow us 1-2 days to put your order together and get it shipped out to you.