Reggae Beats Self Striping Yarn
This Gorgeous self striping yarn is hand dyed in bold red, gold, green and black. This creates a 4 colour stripe, with each colour being approx 4-5 rows, depending on your tension.
Anything you create with this beautiful yarn will be incredibly soft. It is perfect for scarves and socks.
Although our yarn has been washed, there could still be some bleeding due to the fact that it is hand dyed. This is normal.
- 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
- Each skein measures approx. 400m per 100gm
- Tension is approx. 28 sts per 10cm (4") on 3 1/4mm needle (US3)
- Weight: 1 Fingering & Sock
- Hand dyed
- Made in Australia
- Sample in pic knitted by @knittingismyjam
This yarn can be machine washed on a short, gentle cycle in warm water. Lay flat in the shade to dry. Do not tumble dry in dryer. Use warm iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned at 30 degrees Celsius.