Gemstones, Merino Sock Yarn, Hand Dyed Wool, Grey Purple
Use this super soft Merino wool yarn for your next project. This hand dyed, sock weight yarn is created from 75% Superwash Merino wool and 25% nylon (fingering weight 4 ply). Nylon provides extra strength making this yarn long lasting and easy to work with. Hand dyed with a base of grey and splashes of purple and navy blue. It is perfect for all your knitting or crocheting projects including shawls, gloves and socks. It is even soft enough that it is suitable for use in creating children's and baby clothes.
Suggestion: Add a 20g Grape mini skein for a perfect sock set. Choose from the drop down menu)
Although our yarn has been washed, there could still be some bleeding due to the fact that it is hand dyed. This is normal.
- 75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon
- Also available in Silver Stellina Yarn (see other listings)
- Matches well with "Denim" (see other listings)
- Each skein measures approx. 425m per 100gm
- Tension is approx. 28 sts per 10cm (4") on 3 1/4mm needles (US3)
- Weight: 1 Fingering & Sock
- Hand dyed
- Made in Australia
- Sample in pic knitted by @celinebosdesigns (flaxlight sweater)
This yarn can be machine washed on a short, gently cycle in warm water. Lay flat in the shade to dry. Do not tumble dry in dryer. Use warm iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned at 30 degrees Celcius.
Please allow us 1-2 days to put your order together and get it shipped out to you.