Lavender Merino Nylon Yarn/Sparkly Lavender/DK Lavender
Lavender, Merino Yarn, Hand dyed wool, White Purple yarn
Use this super soft Merino wool yarn for your next project. This hand dyed yarn has a little bit of nylon for extra strength making this yarn long lasting and easy to work with. White base yarn with soft lavender and sprinkles of purple .
Available on our Platinum sock yarn (75/25) and Sparkly Stellina yarn (75/20/5) and Platinum DK (75/25)
It is perfect for all your knitting or crocheting projects including shawls, gloves and socks. It is even soft enough that it is suitable for use in creating children's and baby clothes.
Although our yarn has been washed, there could still be some bleeding due to the fact that it is hand dyed. This is normal.
- 75% SW Merino / 25% Nylon 425m per 100 grams (4ply)
- 75% SW Merino / 20% Nylon / 5% Stellina 400m per 100grams
- 75% SW Merino / 25% Nylon 225, per 100 grams (DK)
- Each skein measure's approx. 425m per 100gm skein
- Tension is approx. 28 sts per 10cm (4") on 3 1/4 mm needle (US3)
- Weight: 1 Fingering & sock
- Hand dyed
- Made in Australia
This yarn can be machine washed on a short, gentle cycle in warm water. Lay flat in the shade to dry. Do not tumble dry in the dryer. Use warm iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned at 30 degrees Celsius.
Please allow us 1-2 days to put your order together and get it shipped out to you.